Via Sol 2 Via Sol 2

A perfect exapmle of a great game.

To all who haven't played this yet... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! This is one of the best games i've ever played on ng!

Keep up the good work! :)

Build your own Computer!! Build your own Computer!!

A huge dissapointment.

Honestly, this has NOTHING to do with building a computer. You just stick crappy decals onto it, and 1, the decals are really unimaginative, and 2, the color SUCKS! Great game, yeah right. (I also didn't see the preloader that was mentioned.)

And PS drsalvador, you can't open it.

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

Way too hard.

You should change some stuff around. levels 12 and 21 are nearly impossible! I got stuck on 21, anyone up for a challenge? The code for level 21 is Jollie.

Longcat Game Longcat Game

Hail Longcat

Time for the STORY OF LONGCAT.

"Once a cat that was long and owned by a man,
Who posted its photo on the net from Japan.
From 2 then to 4, it was smuggled 'twixt 'chans,
Doomed to be stolen again and again."

(Great game!)

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Great!

Mecha's rule, no doubts! I Even made a Robo Pyramid Head, after i saw my friend playing one of the games. http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm 193/PyroPsychZach/ngscreenshot.jpg

Liru Hentai Game DEMO Liru Hentai Game DEMO

Awesomeness :D

This is like heaven for those who like to wank off. *cough*suchasme*cough*. I Agree with Dollfacebby, Even though im a girl this really turns me on!

ALL HAIL ZONE AND HIS WONDERFUL HENTAI!!!!!!!!!

(Btw, if it says on my profile im a guy its because my brother made this like 2 days ago but decided he didnt want it. So, he gave it to me a few hours ago, so i still need to change the stuff.)